Have you ever asked how rich you are in life? Mmm, this isn't about money. Rather, this talks about who you have, who cares for you, who loves you, who makes your life meaningful. You would probably start counting your friends, family members, etc.
The Lord is faithful and here's my example of His incredible display of such. About a week ago, I got sick and it had been making my life terrible. I got absent the first time English Corner opened this week to think that I was the only one available for the job that time. I had to force myself to get to work despite having phlegm, runny nose, fever, hoarse voice, dry throat, and cough. Worse of all, in my writing classes where there are about 52 to 56 students, I was like screaming in the lectures. These things could have worsened my condition if not for my dear Japanese friend. The Lord used my friend to cook ginger soup almost every evening and to be with me for the weekly whole body massage. These, ordinary as they seem, were critically there at the exact time I needed them most. She was used by the Lord to help me recover faster as opposed to what was expected... an answered prayer.
I just can't help but thank Him for everything. I am rich in Him! I am rich with friends who come for a reason if not for a season...
we're halfway there
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment