Tuesday, March 17, 2009

You

Surprisingly, I saw your back while I was walking to my room just a few distance away. You were standing in the spacious corridor that's about 30 feet right across my destination. Then, you looked behind and caught me looking at you. I waved in acknowledgement and went straight inside.

I placed my stuff in the designated place and then tried to come near to talk but then I saw the presence of our other colleague with you. I then reconsidered thinking that more time for a conversation was expected which would ruin my plan of starting my work early to go for an early lunch.

I loved seeing your back though. Had I seen you in a different setting where there were no people around, I would have quietly and slowly crept behind and tightly hugged you by surprise and a longer story would have been posted here.

1 comment:

  1. haha... i know it.... it would lead to something... something worth waiting.... hahahahhaa.... nice VON... keep it up...

    ReplyDelete