Before going to sleep, I'd like to note that I ended my way of earning extra income yesterday. First, I just want to live peacefully in a foreign country. Second, I am getting really old and I see that my physical body gravely suffers the consequence of commuting. Yet, getting to know other people was another noteworthy experience. I had some best moments with our short-lived company and I just wish them all the best until we see each other again.
I am so exhausted this time as a result of having some good time at the party that was planned a long time ago. We intended for this to happen so our brothers and sisters whom we get to see every weekend would also have the opportunity to come visit and play with us but due to some fortuitous events, not one of them came. Still, thanks to my dear padre for making this party a reality. Thanks also to SD family for always being there with all the love and warmth. Let's hope for this to happen again by the grace of our big Daddy!
we're halfway there
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment