It's been a long time since I wrote to you but I do visit you everyday even though I know for a fact that I will get to see the same old stuff again and again.
While thinking of my next topic for tomorrow's lesson, I grab this chance to tell you what happened these days. As you might have guessed, I was busy... busy as a bee or an ant. I never even had the chance to watch movies that I bought about a month ago. Adding load to my regular work is another opportunity to earn money which I just recently tried and I think would continue for quite sometime. More so, I still have about 40 writing papers waiting to be scribbled on. Anyway, housework is half done and my plans for next week entails only a day to plan out. This, I will do on Monday.
One thing that happened extraordinarily today was the long telephone conversation I had with my best friend Viva. We talked for about 45 minutes about the updates of our lives, our family and batch. Then we intended to continue over YM but with the limited time I got, I passed the chance. I believe that I will be having frequent communication with her because she already accepted me as seen in her status. Thanks to the internet for we can save money.
One thing that I again realized after our talk was how similar we two are. I could just feel her when she revealed her emotions about some rubbish messages that she often receives in her mailbox. This displeased her to the extent of her not joining friendster nor even trying yahoo messenger to avoid rubbish things suddenly popping up her screen or life. How I remember having been through this predicament before. I also didn't want to join friendster thinking that it would add complications to my peaceful life. Besides, I was just contented with emailing and chatting. But with the constant persuasion of my good friend Jas, I gave in. Then I learned to appreciate being connected with long lost friends and batch. The chance of getting updated with friends I last saw in high school was quite an interesting recollection I am having now. I also enjoyed looking at the albums they have in their profile which is a way of updating me with what's happening with them. With this experience, I hope for my dear friend to have a similar if not close encounter.
Andy also suddenly joined in with my busy schedule today. We had no communication for quite a long time and I got so excited to ask how he was but due to the distraction, I made arrangement to chat with him tonight. I waited... and waited... but he never got through. Well, thanks anyway. I had others joining me for the night and you keeping me busy here. Now, I have to call it a day. Tomorrow is another busy day with a lesson to prepare. Lord, give me the wisdom to think of a topic and good activities to end the week. Lord, I believe!
we're halfway there
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment