The cold weather is still here making my February working days really somewhat challenging. After the seven (7) weeks of winter holiday, I need to adapt to change again as it is a vital part my life.
I officially started last week having a new class schedule for orals with one (1) class of old students and three (3) new ones. If last semester, I got to work five (5) days a week, now I should only go for three (3) days if English Corner would have been taken cared of. Since no one else is available on Mondays, my precious two (2) hours will be taken up. Still a good schedule I have though. I just need to wake up very early for two (2) days each week with the rest as routine.
This time, having two (2) writing classes will take much of my free time since paperworks are assigned almost every meeting. Besides, this was given much emphasis from the start.
we're halfway there
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment