Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thank yooouuu, for loving me, for being my eyes, if I couldn't see.... Do these words ring a bell? They're part of a famous song which automatically comes to mind everytime I want to sing to express my appreciation for everything that's happening in my life.

I couldn't help but thank Thee:
  • for everything
  • for the opportunity to have the best winter vacation ever
  • for good health
  • for all the blessings, wisdom, protection and help
  • for showering me with friends who are more valuable than the most precious gem that exists in all the worlds
  • for giving me a good teaching schedule this semester
  • for our school leaders, colleagues, students
  • for constantly loving and keeping me under Thy care
  • for every surprise that Thou hast for me each day

I love Thee so though I can't find the exact words to describe how grateful I am. Yet thou knowest my heart and mind. I praise Thee, worship Thee, glorify Thee and to Thee I offer and focus all that I am. I have found favor in Thy sight and let Thy will be done in me. These I pray through Thy beloved Son, Jesus Christ our Savior. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment